Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Need batteries for xstar

Rrcoati

Reaction score
Hey new to drone I’m looking to replace
My xstar premium batteries.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Regards
Jeremy

Unfortunately many of us found out recently that the batteries are now discontinued.

Does anyone know if Autel is going to restock batteries for xstar premium? Messaged Autel no response, but a text asking how I liked their answer.

You're welcome. Sorry it was an answer that nobody likes.

So I'm guessing that the xsp will soon be just a dust collector or is there anything I can do to continue flying with this drone.

You could technically tie it up to another drone and take her for a spin. It does make for a good conversation piece.

I sold mine yesterday with 2 good batteries. If you want to keep it you better find some batteries. They are not cheap when you find them on fleabay and they are all used.

Why would anyone want to buy one? Guess i would like to sell my with two good batteries a hard case and a soft case. Any idea what someone would pay?

Why would anyone want to buy one? Guess i would like to sell my with two good batteries a hard case and a soft case. Any idea what someone would pay?
Use fleabay to get an idea how much they go for. People buy them to do experiments or have extra parts.

Depending on what you have to offer they go from 450 - 650 USA dollars. The more batteries you have the more you can ask.

I sold mine for 400 on Facebook marketplace just to get rid of it. People buy them because they don't realize the batteries are not available anymore.

I wouldn't sell mine without letting people know they are not making the batteries anymore
I told the guy that they aren't selling or stocking them anymore and that mine were in very good condition. So I told him "if you can find'em, buy'em!"

I told the guy that they aren't selling or stocking them anymore and that mine were in very good condition. So I told him "if you can find'em, buy'em!"
wonder if he would like to buy another one or maybe he has a friend that would like one.

wonder if he would like to buy another one or maybe he has a friend that would like one.
I would just list it on facebook marketplace or craigslist so it would be local and you wouldn't have to ship it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy