Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano vs Nano +

whatever

Reaction score
I am going to order one but which one ? is the plus picture that much better ?

I am going to order one but which one ? is the plus picture that much better ?
No-one has been able to test them yet so we are relying on specs and a few leaked images from the cameras. Nano will have a half inch sensor like the Mavic Air 2 which produces some pretty good images. Nano+ will have a much larger .8 inch camera, large 2.44um pixels, RYYB sensor and an aperture of F/1.9 which on paper should add up to much better performance in low light.

They should both be pretty capable machines.... If I buy It will likely be the Nano+ but not until there are plenty of hands on reviews available.

Reactions: kccumm
No-one has been able to test them yet so we are relying on specs and a few leaked images from the cameras. Nano will have a half inch sensor like the Mavic Air 2 which produces some pretty good images. Nano+ will have a much larger .8 inch camera, large 2.44um pixels, RYYB sensor and an aperture of F/1.9 which on paper should add up to much better performance in low light.

They should both be pretty capable machines.... If I buy It will likely be the Nano+ but not until there are plenty of hands on reviews available.
I've pre-ordered the nano+ based on the specs I've read and the larger sensor that should be better in low-light but who knows and until you have it in your hands. I will say I have owned the Autel Evo and Evo 2 Pro and have been very happy with both drones. I intended to keep the Evo 2 Pro as my main drone for a couple more years unless something amazing comes out :) I can say the Mavic 3 is not the one for me.

Reactions: jamess336

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smaxfieldapi