Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano remote control

gimpy

Reaction score
The phone holder and the nano remote control. Can it be tilted or does it just lay flat

There is no tilt built into the phone holder
I just recently purchased a Nano+ and asked Autel the same question. Their reply was a definite No, despite the advertising on the website at purchase showing 2 pictures of the remote, 1 laid flat and the other tilted up. Misleading, misrepresentation. I was advised when looking to purchase a sub 249g drone to go DJI due to better support……Wonder how my “journey with Autel” will go? Having said that, it’s a great machine so far

Yes, Autel Support really sucks. That’s why I’m trying to sell mine and go to a DJI.

Yes, that’s the picture. Easy to see why you can assume it tilts eh!
Absolutely. TBH when I unboxed mine I took one look at the construction and assumed it had a tilt. I spent a couple of minutes pulling, twisting etc until I realised it was completely fixed. Can't say it's been a problem in use though.

Absolutely. TBH when I unboxed mine I took one look at the construction and assumed it had a tilt. I spent a couple of minutes pulling, twisting etc until I realised it was completely fixed. Can't say it's been a problem in use though.
Agree. I tried to move it, without applying too much force, also looking for a catch somewhere on the remote too. Autel support kept sending me unboxing videos. I don't think they grasped my question. I also sent them pictures from their website showing the tilt, andd just got an answer back saying "No". Doesn't fill me with great confidence should I need them in the future

Mine tilts no problem, just first retract the extension more than halfway. And yes it's a bit tough the first few times, but its clearly designed to do so.

Mine tilts no problem, just first retract the extension more than halfway. And yes it's a bit tough the first few times, but its clearly designed to do so.
Sorry, can’t see it happening. It's definitely fixed

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller