Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mystery Nighttime Drones in Colorado

Since everything is going robotic, maybe Santa is testing his new delivery system? I hear those prima donna rain deer can be a pain in the as* ;)
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixeh, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, & Olive are my buddies. Don't group them with that arshat called Rudolf.

• Haha
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Probably military.

See tue Air Force denied it. Who knows?

Maybe drug dealers looking for a crashed dope plane?

If the faa doesn't know who it is, and it's a commercial mission, then, they ARE breaking the law, by flying at night.

Why don't they get in a helicopter and find out? I know the military knows what this is...probably them...but don't want to admit it.

Said it once, I'll say it again. They are here :rolleyes:
et.jpg

Long-range magnetic survey drone was involved in Identify Oil and Gas Wells.

Nice find and a reasonable explanation to the grid-like flight patterns observed. But, why the secrecy? Seems like a company/group conducting these flights are only drawing MORE attention to themselves by remaining silent. In today's fast paced world a statement, however vague, from the operators could quickly diffuse the whole matter for authorities, at least. But the conspiracy crowd would not be satisfied - as usual.

Its the Drone Police practising for their next illegal drone flyer bust. Pilot drug and alco testing as well o_O

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy