Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My question Was not answered

Mr.MRoss727

Reaction score
I asked if there was another app for Autel explore for tablets because this new tablet I got Samsung 10.1, is telling me on the Play Store that my device isn't compatible with this version, what does that mean? how my supposed to use a tablet and fly my evo?? what app do I use for my tablet????

No, there is no other app to fly the Evo. Only the Explorer app.

It says it's incompatible, because the app was designed for phones, not tablets. I also get the same message for my Galaxy Tab S4.

The Evo's controller wasn't designed to hold a tablet. You will need a special accessory like the Lifthor.

Your Galaxy Tab 10.1 is an old tablet. Even if the app does run in it, you will encounter many problems with it. I do not recommend you using it.

If you have any other questions, please ask them in the threads you have already created. Have a nice night.

Reactions: Mr.MRoss727
I'm running the app on a Galaxy Tab A 32gb 8" without any problems. But I made sure to get the 2017 model, because I heard older ones weren't as good.

Go here using your window PC then copy file to your tablet, click allow side load and install it without Google Play.
hope this link works, or google Autel Robotcs Home page using your windows PC or Mac, using your phone or tablet wont show the same page since mobile devices are not treated same as PC's.

hover your mouse over the support tab, click downloads
scroll down just past the App Store and Google Play boxes and click (Download Here) next to the Android version just under( Current Autel Explorer Version) header.
This will download the APK file you need to side load the app and it should work.
plug your tablet to your PC and copy the file to your tablet, locate the file on your tablet and click it to install, you will get security warning and you need to allow the install

((Google how to side load apps on Android to install it if your not sure each device and version of Android is a little different and I wont be much help))

OR... google (Autel Exploerer apk download on your tablet and look for Downloads-Autel Robotics, make sure it is a Autel web link not Pure APK or some other web page.
This should take you to Autels mobile download page to get the file. I had a hard time just going to the Autel mobile web sight with my tablet and had to google it.
Using Autels mobile search tab only showing advertisments.
Good luck !!! your tablet should run it as long as you have Android 4.0 or higher. I dont recomend 3rd party apps since new firmware on the Evo may affect that apps ability to safely control your drone. App version and Aircraft Firmware versions need to match to ensure your using all new features and the app code is working with the firmware correctly. Stick with factory software.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidRoss

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials