Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My evo is failing to set camera perimeters

Hi

Same problem: sometimes it doesn't allow me to configure the camera ( phone or Controller ). I sent it to Autel for review, and I am a waiting information.

A question: I use iPhone, that application in "Dropbox" will be used for IOS, or will there be some other solution. Since I want to warn myself, just in case. Regards

P.S. If the Drone arrives well, I will never make another upgrade in my life, even if I am promised the pearls of the virgin.
Sorry. The app I posted is for the Android envirorment. You can only use the latest available in the Apple Store, for iOS.

Reactions: JayMayer
if i delete the app from my android phone, how do i install your app you posted? i'm new to android , coming from apple junk
Access your downloaded items with your Android file browser (each Android phone has a different one) and open the downloaded Explorer 1.0.1.45.apk. If it asks you which app to use to open it, choose the one with the Android bot (forget the name), then it will ask you to activate "unknown sources". Once you do, it will install. @Tufargon posted a video about it, but can't find it right now.

Just another FYI...the most recent version of the Autel Explorer app for Android resolves the ability to change (and see) video resolution parameters. The version listed in this thread works well if you want to use the last stable Evo I-only version of the app, but the new one is working well for me at this point in time.

Reactions: chowland
Autel Support Communication

"I've received your unit and checked the plane and the records. I determined that the camera module and the remote control fan should be replaced. We always strive to provide you with the best resolution possible and in this case, the repair will be covered under warranty. Please continue with this invoice to confirm your shipping information; there will be no charge as this is a warranty service. Please allow up to 14 days from receipt for the repair to be completed. I really appreciate your patience through this process. As a courtesy to our customers, all units coming in for repair will be upgraded to the latest firmware version.
Thank you. Greetings"

When I was using the 1.0.1.45 I was seeing the problem you mentioned. I'm using 1.1.3.0 and haven't seen the problem since.

Reactions: JayMayer
Just to update: The drone I have with me for a month, everything works exceptionally well with my way of working (iPhone, camera, Drone); which is all manual without sensors and without flight automatisms of any kind.

I must thank Autel Support for their great work.

Here I include all the Firmware that Autel Soporte includes and that I see in Settings - General. And also that I will never see or touch again, as I usually do with all my equipment if they work well.

Firmware Version V1.5.8 Autel EVO 1

Flight Control V0.0.2.26
Camera V0.2.0.9
Remote Control V0.0.29.0
Remote Control Panel V1.1.19.0
Image Transmission V1.0.3.19
Remote Control Image transmission V1.0.3.19
Gimbal V1.1.6.9
Battery V1.1.7.0
Vision Module V1.0.2.2
Sonar V1.2.1.13
ESC1 to ESC4 V1.0.1.33