Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

My evo is failing to set camera perimeters

I bought my evo in the states and i am now living in Ireland do you think ther would be a frequency problem, in the mean time I will contact autel robotics. Thanks for your help.

I am waiting for a reply from autel , in the mean time I flow the evo yesterday with the controller only and it set the perimeters, would it ever be the autel app
Thanks again

I am waiting for a reply from autel , in the mean time I flow the evo yesterday with the controller only and it set the perimeters, would it ever be the autel app
Thanks again
Just curious, are you using the new app or the older one?

Before i fly ,I like to set up my camera in manual mode, it seems to work fine on the ground but when I send it up it sends back fail to setup camera perimeters
I've seen this and had it happen to me (with the XSP). It was when I did my settings and the drone was not turned on. Both remote AND drone need to be turned on while doing the settings for them to take.

Reactions: Ansia
So I'm using Autel Explorer version 1.1.3.0. I've noticed in order to set any video settings when the app and the controller are connected, I can't do it using the touch screen OR (to a certain extent) using the scroll wheel on the right side of the controller. What I've discovered after some trial and error is that if I use the scroll wheel to set, say, 4K+, 60FPS, Auto the app won't show it UNLESS I hit the Disp button (which will take me to any media stored on the micro SD card) and then push it again to go back. Then the app will show the settings I just selected.

It looks like the apk @Ansia added in a previous post is an older version, will that take care of the issue? And, I'll assume since it's just the app it won't really have any problems with firmware on the drone/batteries, will it?

The apk I provided was the last stable version of Explorer app, before Autel started releasing the explorer app for both Evo 1 and 2. It will work perfectly with the firmware 1.5.8.

The apk I provided was the last stable version of Explorer app, before Autel started releasing the explorer app for both Evo 1 and 2. It will work perfectly with the firmware 1.5.8.
I downloaded it last night but have not had a chance to play with it yet with the drone in flight. My first impression after launching it to just take a quick peek is the interface seems a little more polished than the newer version, I actually kind of prefer it. Thanks for posting it, Ansia...I hope it will work out well. Loving this drone so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ansia
If you are on Android, delete that app from your phone and install the one in the link below.

Hi

Same problem: sometimes it doesn't allow me to configure the camera ( phone or Controller ). I sent it to Autel for review, and I am a waiting information.

A question: I use iPhone, that application in "Dropbox" will be used for IOS, or will there be some other solution. Since I want to warn myself, just in case. Regards

P.S. If the Drone arrives well, I will never make another upgrade in my life, even if I am promised the pearls of the virgin.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58