Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

multiple charger issue

federikk

Reaction score
Hello all, i'm experiencing a problem with the original multiple charger.
When i insert 3 batteries to charge them, it only charges two of them. It's not always the same battery that is left uncharged, and it's not always in the same position on the charger itself. In order to start charging the last one i've to disconnect the two already charged.
It may seems a non-issue but if you try to wake up early in the morning to have the best light it's quite annoying to discover that overnight the batteries have not been fully charged.

i've tried with several power source, from a regular usb source to a multiple charger, a QC3 compatible one, and even a 90w usbc charger from a laptop.

has anybody experienced a similar issue?
solutions?

As I understand it, the batteries are charged according to which has the highest charge first.

If you put in 3 batteries, one at 75%, one at 50% and one at 25% then the 75% one will always recharge first. I like this prioritisation.

However that doesn't explain why one battery isn't charging. It might be worth doing a deep discharge cycle on all of them.

It might be worth doing a deep discharge cycle on all of them.
thanks for your reply. it works exactly like you described, and it's the correct way. but the least battery that must be charged will never starts to charge until i first remove the first two from the charger, which is a pain as i would like to charge overnight to wake up early and stay set.

i've discharged all 3 batteries several times. i think the issue is with the charger.
any hints?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller