Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mission Valley San Diego, California

I live just north of Mission Valley near MCAS Miramar and have flown my E2P around the county and elsewhere. Try using a ND/PL filter to get your colors to pop more as well as keep the hazy glare that we get here in San Diego to a minimum.

Reactions: kccumm
I live just north of Mission Valley near MCAS Miramar and have flown my E2P around the county and elsewhere. Try using a ND/PL filter to get your colors to pop more as well as keep the hazy glare that we get here in San Diego to a minimum.
Thanks man I made some adjustments on my new video to get better results hopefully

Did you shoot your video in LOG? The colors are flat. It's exciting when you get the areal perspective. If you're not familiar with the cameras' power, shoot in fully automatic. The colors are balanced and for fully automatic quite good. Also, get familiar with your histogram. That way you can balance the light and dark when shooting your video POP. Nice area to fly.

Reactions: kccumm
Did you shoot your video in LOG? The colors are flat. It's exciting when you get the areal perspective. If you're not familiar with the cameras' power, shoot in fully automatic. The colors are balanced and for fully automatic quite good. Also, get familiar with your histogram. That way you can balance the light and dark when shooting your video POP. Nice area to fly.
Yes and I thought i had used to lut for improve the color but did not pull it off correctly.

very nice video. thanks for sharing it.
I live in northern LA but would like to meet up sometime and shoot some videos.
I have EVO II Pro and I like it.

thanks
Scott

very nice video. thanks for sharing it.
I live in northern LA but would like to meet up sometime and shoot some videos.
I have EVO II Pro and I like it.

thanks
Scott
ok cool I am working in San Diego so not sure how far that is from my location but if you know of any good ocean, beach, cliff views or mountain, valley,etc definitely we can try to make something work

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth