Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Missing Missions

rwm01

Reaction score
I received a replacement phone and transfered my data from the old phone. When I open Autel Explorer on the new phone, the 4 missions I had created do not appear in the app.

I found the txt files for the mission in an Explorer folder but can't get them to the app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Bob

@rmw01,
For Android Phones
The missions are referenced from the folder:

/Andorid/data/com.autelrobotics.explorer/files/NewMission

It took me a few days to figure this out, but if you examine the text file stored there you will note that they are JSON formatted. If you copy the files from your old phone and place them in the same folder on your new Android phone it might let you backup and export your mission files to your new phone. It might even be worth backing up the entire com.autelrobotics.explorer folder for a restore action.. I am still experimenting.

With regards to any Apple IOS devices, I haven't a clue. I don't own any to test with.

Regards,
-unklstewy

There really is no way to do it. You will need to make new complete missions on the new fone until the gods @ Autel bless us with a way.

I have used JSON XML Tool on my android to at least parse the ".txt" file of your mission into a readable format. You will need to still manually edit every waypoint. As for POIs... there is no way to edit the coordinates of a POI. :mad::rolleyes:

In the zip file is my mission to gauge construction of a development here (you've seen the video). It has 5 waypoints and 2 POIs. If you have an editor that can view JSON files, it will color code it if you remove the ".txt" or leave it and look at it in Notepad.
It's interesting to note that there is already a "zoom" variable for the camera and another for potential Orbits. Each and every waypoint has HoverTime : 10 while each is also "FlyOver"

Screenshot_20210520-182553_JSON & XML Tool.jpg

Attachments

• 5point2poi.json.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials