Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Missing direction arrows in missions waypoints

Nightbat2

Reaction score
In CAMERA Waypoints, you have the option of pointing the camera in the direction of the next waypoint, or leaving it ‘free’. In MISSIONS Waypoints I cannot find that option. Have I missed something?

I can’t find it either. My experience though is that it points at the next waypoint By default. I have not tried to override that, but I would guess that it does that. I’ll have to try it.

Reactions: Nightbat2
This option is not there in the "New Mission" version for the Evo1 currently. It will follow the route by pointing in the direction of Flight.
BUT for the EVO 2, THE "Camera / Waypoint" disappears from the software for the Evo 2 because the "New Mission" System of the Evo 2 becomes more sophisticated with the arrival in the mision of possibility of adjusting the Pitch and the camera Yaw during the course, the appearance of "POI" (with height adjustment) that the Evo will follow during the course and I also suspect the appearance of turns (curves) between Waypoints, since lines of "Curve 'values appear in the writing of the fly file. A little Litchi with Autel sauce somehow.
He would have to prepare a little Windows software to prepare these missions at the office ...
Unfortunately I cannot say more, because I cannot test this new version of the mission. Autel failed to send me an Evo 2 for testing ........ 2857004800.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightbat2

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth