Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Misc Parts

HAWK-i.us

Reaction score
Guys -- you won't find much posting experience about me in this forum, so I understand any reservations you might have about buying. I'm modbuilder over on RCG, a P107 drone photographer in DJI equipment, and a Contest Director in AMA, member # 8490.

A member of our AMA club passed a little while ago, and his RC estate included some drone parts I'd like to help sell. Proceeds to the widow. I'll attach a photo, but I have an Autel case, one RC controller, 4 batts, 2 spare props in sleeves, and a set of props in a small unopened box. There was no charger and no drone, so I can't even check what works and what doesn't. No idea the condition of the 4 batts other than their physical appearance doesn't show wear/tear. I don't even know what drone this stuff goes to.

The batteries carry a number 31CP9/48/88. The RC shows Model EF7 and looks and feels like it's had very little use.

I have no idea whether this stuff might have value to someone for spare parts. Obviously better they be put into service than tossed, which is my next option. If anyone wants to give advice, or offer a bid, I appreciate it. Any sale would need to include buyer paying shipping, but i doubt that should be much.

Thanks for looking. Look forward to your replies. Regards............... Bob R

Attachments

• IMG_2127.jpg
    IMG_2127.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34
Guys -- you won't find much posting experience about me in this forum, so I understand any reservations you might have about buying. I'm modbuilder over on RCG, a P107 drone photographer in DJI equipment, and a Contest Director in AMA, member # 8490.

A member of our AMA club passed a little while ago, and his RC estate included some drone parts I'd like to help sell. Proceeds to the widow. I'll attach a photo, but I have an Autel case, one RC controller, 4 batts, 2 spare props in sleeves, and a set of props in a small unopened box. There was no charger and no drone, so I can't even check what works and what doesn't. No idea the condition of the 4 batts other than their physical appearance doesn't show wear/tear. I don't even know what drone this stuff goes to.

The batteries carry a number 31CP9/48/88. The RC shows Model EF7 and looks and feels like it's had very little use.

I have no idea whether this stuff might have value to someone for spare parts. Obviously better they be put into service than tossed, which is my next option. If anyone wants to give advice, or offer a bid, I appreciate it. Any sale would need to include buyer paying shipping, but i doubt that should be much.

BTW -- If anyone is interested in the Charlotte area, we could do a face/face deal

Hi Bob,

The EF7 controller works on the Autel EVO 1 & EVO 2. Its still a good item for someone who needs one.

The batteries are from an Autel EVO 1..... you might get some interest but because they can't be charged when depleted too far you will have to sell them both cheaply and allow the buyer to test before finalizing any sale. The EVO like most drones these days have advanced circuitry that is supposed to help manage battery health but in practice, kill the battery if left too long. If the batteries light up when the button is pressed they will probably charge but they still can be damaged... their cell heath can only be seen in the App when in a powered drone.

The EVO 1 has been discontinued..... Batteries have been selling NEW for between $50 and $90 recently so I would base your pricing based on some fraction of the new price and allow for someone to test.

Greetings colleagues, I had a situation with my evo1 with the gimbal and I'm looking for another complete gimbal or the flexible roll plane, does anyone know where to get it or have it.

Attachments

• 20230424_115621 (1).jpg
    20230424_115621 (1).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials