Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Members from Salt Lake City, Utah?

Hello Orange Crush,

Welcome.

I live in West Jordan, about 3 miles south west of South Valley airport. I fly a Phantom 4 and my wife fly's a X-Star premium. We've only flown a couple of places in Utah. Down in St. George near my in laws and at our mountain property in Fairview. We haven't flow locally how ever. Here's a link to our You Tube site with a few of our videos. Kyle Butterfield

If you know of any good and legal places to fly locally, let me know. I'm also 107 certified so I can probably fly in most places without issues.

kbutterfield, I fly in my neighborhood, at local parks for practicing but i like to go up to the mountains where there are less people & signal interference issues. Also, it is a lot better for filming nature scenes. Nice piloting skills in your videos, nice to hear from fellow pilots in my area, happy flying!!!

Sounds good, probably be real cold in December, flying here in the winter can be interesting!

Hello fellow flyers,
Im in salt lake and new to the drone thing too. Got an evo 2 6k. Love it. Commit get enough of that flying pumpkin.
I have found that east canyon is wide open for over water or just good sight line to your full range.
city creek canyon is out of the restricted zone downtow.
kessler peak on west side of valley is legal.
liberty park is open.
Sounds like a new club or just flying comrades.
let me know scott

I'm in the SLC area as well. Mountain Dell is a great place to fly. Great views in both winter and summer.

I own a few DJI drones and an Evo 2 6K.

Would be fun to meet other flyers!

Anybody from my home town, if so, lets connect to do so serious flying & filming!
Hi from Park City, Utah. I confess I don't have an Autel quite yet. Hoping to this summer. (Am learning to fly on a mavic mini) Gonna buy an EVO II PRO RTK for my land surveying work. Happy to connect now or later.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials