Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Mad Drone

Squirrel!

Reaction score
I was just looking at those! Seriously, ebay even just emailed me about them (famous marketing ploy). Looks good! I'm looking for a pumpkin face set though for mine.

flying mac

Reaction score
since updating firmware cannot fly or change to atti mode tried re-binding rc help.

Agustine

Reaction score
since updating firmware cannot fly or change to atti mode tried re-binding rc help.
Try making your own post about your problem in one of the help sections that pertains to your X-Star. You stand a better chance to get the help that you are looking for.

Agustine

Reaction score
Being a moderator on another forum there is nothing I hate worse than someone with one post and hi-jacking a thread and disappearing. It cannot be a big problem as he has not made a separate post.

flying mac

Reaction score
i have enabled it numerous times the lights on the drone also do not flash yellow atti mode does not enable only ioc mode.

flying mac

Reaction score
only happened after update before it worked fine,checked update tells me everything was updated okay.

Tufargon

Reaction score
I came so close to buying that decal but I chose this one instead. Just trying to name it now.
$_57.JPG

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain perseverance