Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Low Noise Propellers - appearance

I just ordered and received the new low noise propellers. They look identical to the old ones. Should they look different?
They are totally different. Please contact the company you ordered the props from and let them they know they sent you the old ones and not the low noise.

One of the differences advertised by Autel was lower rpm. But in this video, the rpm actually sounds a bit higher for the low-noise props. Definitely less obnoxious noise, though.
When I replaced my original props with the low noise ones, I noticed a higher pitch, but less noise. If that means they are spinning faster, I don't know. But they seem to improve stability as well. The video seems to show the old props having a higher frequency than the new ones. But, my ears tell me the new ones are higher itch with less decibels.

In my opinion, it's very unprofessional of Autel to ship the old props as a fill for the new prop design. Very, very unprofessional. One of two things. The shipping person doesn't care. Or, Autel management is getting rid of old props.

confirming what others have mentioned. indeed the new props are quieter and not just a little bit....it's noticeable. all along, I though my evo 2 was "loud" and noisy and with my first flight with the new props yesterday, I can report it is just as quiet as all my others drones at height.

Reactions: Rubik3x
To tell the truth I didn't see much of a difference. Probably because I usually fly at the distances where I barely can see the orientation... ;) All I can confirm is that with new props it flies fine.

Reactions: Rubik3x

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain