Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lots of money for lots of drone but naff mount

Jimmy5498

Reaction score
Why oh why does this aircraft have such a crap device mount. Okay for a phone but trying to fit a tablet is a nightmare. Tried to order a Thor mount everywhere is out of stock, tried a 3D printed extension bar but tablet way to wobbly as it’s only held by a 25mm horizontal support Top and bottom.
anyone have any bright ideas as my Mavmount, Pgytech and Polar Pro just don’t work.

Making your own setup for a Tablet is not hard. Here is what I made and use. You can also simply use an old cell phone case and some velcro. I also made the piece that goes between the handles. Adds a very solid feeling to the controller.

Attachments

• IMG_0316.JPG
    IMG_0316.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0317.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 44
Making your own setup for a Tablet is not hard. Here is what I made and use. You can also simply use an old cell phone case and some velcro. I also made the piece that goes between the handles. Adds a very solid feeling to the controller.
Wayne thanks, I think that type of thing will be my only choice

Wayne thanks, I think that type of thing will be my only choice
Goggle tablet mount. I made the piece i mounted it on out of 3/4 by 1/8 aluminum flat bar. bent to suit. Getting it back aways gives abetter balance. It does not interfer with the controller screen. Remove the Autel holder. Get a 4mm knob and cut the threads to length needed. I use pliers to get the knobs tight. Holder is a 1/4 -20 knob.

Reactions: Jimmy5498

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA