Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lost My Part 61 But Not2Old2Fly.

Not2Old2Fly

Reaction score
Hello from Inverness, FL, unofficial home of Geriatrics Are Us. Wonderful little town, old courthouse square, veteran's day is a big deal and the best breakfast in town is The Hen House.

Just me and the Mean-Old-Woman, 53 years worth. Lost my SEL cert. and sold our beautiful Cessna 182 when they put the metal valve in my heart. They couldn't take the thrill of looking down away from me, though. Now I gotta fly from the ground - steep learning curve on that, also. Much to learn, many stupid questions to ask.

Looking forward to lotsa years with my brand new drone. Had it about a week (b.t.w. - came with current loads in it, for whatever good that information is to anyone). Still quite active with the sheriff's office, the local symphonic band, the MOW and now my new drone. Hopefully it will be a good long while before I get my next set of 'wings'.

Thanks in advance for helping an old fella out. Bless you all - be safe.

Reactions: RJ_Make
Welcome from Canada. You are going to enjoy flying the X-Star. Its a good bird all around. There is a few active members from Florida on the forums. Sorry you lost the right to fly the Cessna 182 but ya got yourself a good alternative to keep you busy.
Hope you have many hours of happy flying.

Welcome Not2Old...I'm in sunny S Florida...but I go to Fruitland Park/Leesburg once a year to the ACA campground up there with my daughter for a weekend camp out with the father-daughter organization. I'll be bringing my XSP this time...it's not till April though...nice area up there.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

I had a post here and it disappeared ! Is it possible to know why ?

Yeah, me too.

My favorite answer is "Aliens". :)

Hehe but I noticed the administrator posted on the same thread and was wondering if he had decided so.........just would like to know if I obfuscated someone or anything, oh well maybe next time I'll double post so I might have a copy that might survive :)

Hehe but I noticed the administrator posted on the same thread and was wondering if he had decided so.........just would like to know if I obfuscated someone or anything, oh well maybe next time I'll double post so I might have a copy that might survive :)

I can't imagine you posting something offensive. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials