Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looks Like Autel Might Have Something To Sell

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Have no idea if this is a late April fools joke but this was posted on Autels facebook page. I guess will will see on April 3rd :)

"Hurry! Limited quantities available beginning tomorrow, April 3!

If you've been in the market for the following items, you're in luck! Backpacks, Refurbished X-Star Premium (white and orange) Drones, Propellers, Tiffen Filter Kits, and Gimbals (black and silver) will be available through our website ONLY, www.autelrobotics.com, beginning at 8:00am PST.

Don't miss your chance to get your hands on these hot items."

screenshot-www.facebook.com 2018.04.02 21-19-09.jpeg

I hope they don't sell all the parts. Mine is on it's way in for stitches and a possible minor operation .

Nobody seems to know. I would guess it would be on their web page but so far I don't see anything on there. I would send off a email and ask them if you are interested in anything.

At 8:00 AM PST. That should actually be "PDT" since we've had the time change recently. In any event, it's still not 8:00 AM there and here, in CDT, it's still 15 minutes away. Your time will vary.

It's there! I just purchased another orange XSP! Batteries still show out of stock however.

From the VP of Autel.

"At Autel Robotics, we make taking care of our customers first priority.

With the much-anticipated launch of EVO, we want our customers to know that Autel Robotics will continue to provide support for our current products, X-Star and X-Star Premium. Our goals of providing quality products and services have not changed; and we intend to uphold our promise of providing support to our customers, for all products. As with all technology products, there will come a time that we are unable to supply parts for repair, but that is far in the future.

Our Part-107 certified customer service agents are available 7 days a week via phone, email, and chat.

Please continue to stay up to date on products and availability by visiting our website and social media channels.

— Jeff Powell, Vice President, Autel Robotics"

From the VP of Autel.

"At Autel Robotics, we make taking care of our customers first priority.

With the much-anticipated launch of EVO, we want our customers to know that Autel Robotics will continue to provide support for our current products, X-Star and X-Star Premium. Our goals of providing quality products and services have not changed; and we intend to uphold our promise of providing support to our customers, for all products. As with all technology products, there will come a time that we are unable to supply parts for repair, but that is far in the future.

Our Part-107 certified customer service agents are available 7 days a week via phone, email, and chat.

Please continue to stay up to date on products and availability by visiting our website and social media channels.

— Jeff Powell, Vice President, Autel Robotics"

Hi Augustine. Do you know how long ago he said this? If it was recent I would like to post it on the Autel Facebook group that I follow. Thanks.

I need an orange shell. I have a small stress crack on the top of mine.
They have white.

A white top, orange bottom...it's going to look like an upside down flying Creamsicle :eek:
FO182_CreamsicleCybilla.jpg

Well that sucks.
I heard this stuff works wonders on cracked shells.

Waterproof Plastic Repair, Plastic Repair Kits, PVC Repair Plastic

Not bad at all! Thanks. I was looking on YouTube also, I saw another trick of Super Glue and light dabs of baking soda. Or this stuff, Bondic.

I do have something similar to Bondic that really works well, I was kind of a amazed how great it is.
Works like a super glue, but it has a UV light on the other side that hardens it almost instantly

I'll mess with it tomorrow, that crack is not severe, but of course I don't want it to get worse
And in some way I guess the timing is sort of good - I guess. I'm not missing nice warm sunny days of flying - the weather around here is still anything but nice.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791