Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Live deck 2 connection to controller

Kes

Reaction score
Hi looking to connect a evo 2 v3 to a livedeck 2 using a cable to check settings and software , I cannot find a connection method for a se controller the online video seems to show smart connection only the ports are not the same layout on the se
Cheers k

If the Live Deck II is anything like the original Live Deck, it pairs with the aircraft, not the controller, as it doesn't require communication with the controller. It simply streams the video feed from the Evo II v.3 regardless of radio line-of-sight with the controller. In addition to HDMI output, the original Live Deck could also be connected to a phone or tablet (via USB2), and, using Android devices with the Autel Explorer app installed could independently control the camera and gimbal settings, although I haven't heard confirmation that Live Deck 2 does this. The video feed on the HDMI output of Live Deck II is, interestingly, purported to be 2.7K, though it may be the only means to stream it as 2.7K

Last edited:
Hi thanks for your response I have tried unsuccessfully to connect to the aircraft , just wanted to check the firmware on the live deck is the latest as the se controller and aircraft needed updating
Cheers kes

Update double checked the software and got a failure notice on the crafts software so I downloaded the latest version popped it in and now have to solid red front lights any ideas appreciated

After 4 weeks Autel Germany have returned the equipment ,whilst a direct hdmi connection allows a external display to view screen info does work ,
the failure to connect error message still exists .
the se controller does not have a usb a port to connect the livedeck2 to the se controller to check live deck settings , I’d love to know if anyone has had success in connecting via Ethernet and if so how this was achieved, the cheery on the top is that I had to pay £53 at customs to reimport a warranty repair,I contacted Autel cs before paying and there response was we all have to pay taxes 😂

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58