Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Lifthor tablet holder

Magboy

Reaction score
New Open box
Got this in the mail just before I sold my Evo one. So I dont need it now. NEW!
$60.00 Plus $10.00 S&H

Attachments

• thor 3.jpg
    thor 3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Thor.jpg
    Thor.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Thor 1.jpg
    Thor 1.jpg
    453.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Thor 2.jpg
    Thor 2.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 54
I'm interested in this item. Let me know how we can do business.

Paypal should be Ok, just is the first time I use Paypal and don't really know how to use it. Are you in the USA?

Paypal should be Ok, just is the first time I use Paypal and don't really know how to use it. Are you in the USA?

Yes I'm in Oregon. PayPal is secured in both ends. Just go to where you send money and put my email address in and it will send me the $70.00 and give you confirmation. Put your shipping address in there also so I can ship it to you as soon as I see the funds showing the money is there. You can also give me your shipping address here also.
Thanks
Greg Hart

Ok. My email address is [email protected]. My name is Raul Colon. Glad to meet you Greg. As soon as I have your email address I will send the payment.

I'm having a hard time dealing with Paypal. I used a couple of times about 5 years ago and when I try to reset my password, It send a confirmation text to my OLD phone number. Still trying to find some support from them.

This Paypal people are hard to reach. If you want, you can use C.O.D. with UPS. They deliver the package, collect the money order for the amount and send back to you. I used before and is very reliable. Let me know.

This Paypal people are hard to reach. If you want, you can use C.O.D. with UPS. They deliver the package, collect the money order for the amount and send back to you. I used before and is very reliable. Let me know.
I'll ask ups

As soon as I get out of my job, I will send the address. Question: It came with the tablet holder? I tried to see in your photos and didn't find it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials