Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Keep stopping

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Hi. I am basically new on drones and first thing I have to do is downloading the Autel Explorer app from Play Store but once is done I received "App keeps stopping". I revised permissions and the OS and everything is fine. What can I do? I have a Samsung Galaxy A10s. Thank you so much!

Try downloading the APK app directly from autels website to your mobile device , then run the install apk directly on you mobile device. For me, i have had less errors or issues doing the app install this way. good luck.

Hi. I am basically new on drones and first thing I have to do is downloading the Autel Explorer app from Play Store but once is done I received "App keeps stopping". I revised permissions and the OS and everything is fine. What can I do? I have a Samsung Galaxy A10s. Thank you so much!
I had the same issue with the current Play Store app v.1.1.8.3. I was fortunate to find the Android Autel Explorer app version 1.1.8.0 from a link on the Autel Pilots website and this version runs on my tablet without any issues. Download, install and you should be flyin'. See my Apr 1st post below for more info.

Reactions: Saladshooter
Reactions: Saladshooter

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d