Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Just can't win with the weather

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
The last couple of days it has hovered around 32-38 °F which is really not normal for around here in Jan. or Feb. The trouble is on warm days it is always overcast with grey skies. This along with snow on the ground and no leaves in the trees makes for a very boring UAV video :) If it stays warm tonight I might try to get out to the water falls down the road and get some long exposure photos in the dark but then again I have to get my lazy butt off the couch :)

LOL, I feel your pain. Overcast skies are a big problem on the windward side of Pacific Islands, not to mention the almost daily rain. Dark lava, overcast skies and gray ocean don’t mix well.
I’m about to post a video of huge waterfalls from 27” of rain in 5 days. All overcast skies — I actually flew in wind/rain over a waterfall, and the XSP performed really well...

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Russ, I'm really looking forward to your waterfall video. I'm off to the Islands and taking my XSP with me as well.

Last edited:
Ha.. Thats why i moved to Arizona my friend...Lived in Alaska 28 years so i likey the sun now.... :).

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman