Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It's Crazy, These Autel Drones Are Over 50% Off for Black Friday

yiyunet

Reaction score
WOW, this is the biggest discount I've seen this year😀🤔
EVO Nano+ Standard $480
EVO Nano+ Premium $640
EVO lite+ Standard $980
EVO lite+ Premium $1080
EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle $1800
EVO II Dual 640T Rugged Bundle $4800
------------------
I put the website link here, let's compare it quickly, there is a lower price, we can also share it together

Inddrones Black Friday

Autel Evo Drone dot com Black Friday Sale

NOTE From Moderators:
In the interest of clarity, like Autelp*lot dot com, the Autel Evo Drone dot com website, is simply another Chinese Autel distributor... with no greater association or connections to Autel Robotics than any other seller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't know when this discount will end, but I see that these two stores have great discounts

Where is shipping from? I want to buy a thermal drone.
I see their policy page says:

1. Free Worldwide Shipping
2. Shipping Time
Partners with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, and EMS to offer fast shipping.
have stocked up hot sale items in the US, UK & &Canada & Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping at a cheaper price.

Your Address-Shipping Location-Delivery Estimated
United States-US-3-5 business days
Canada-CA-3-5 business days
United Kingdom-UK-3-5 business days
Europe-EU-3-5 business days
Australia-AU-3-5 business days
Germany-DE-3-5 business days
France-FR-3-5 business days
Spain-ES-3-5 business days

3. Order Processing Time
All orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).

Autel is in a bit of a bind. In less than a month, they cannot legally sell the v.2 evos in the USA anymore since they choose not to support standard RID. The closer that date comes, the cheaper they will be.

Autel is in a bit of a bind. In less than a month, they cannot legally sell the v.2 evos in the USA anymore since they choose not to support standard RID. The closer that date comes, the cheaper they will be.
Sounds like V2 EVO owners will end up having to use an add on remote ID Module if Autel is not willing to support this through a firmware update.

Yes, many people have been paying attention to the issue of RID recently. I checked with the Autel drone factory. At present, only users in the United States and Japan are required to configure RID. Japan is September 2023, and the US regulation is 9 16. If the drone’s factory date is before this date, there is still one year of use time. The current Autel drones on the market are all produced before September 2022 and can be used at least until September 2023. Month. The factory has promised to solve the V1V2 RID problem. They will launch a piece of hardware around April to support RID. But it's a bit hateful that this is not free. I hope that the price of this hardware will be acceptable to everyone. I hope this information can help you.

I see their policy page says:

1. Free Worldwide Shipping
2. Shipping Time
Partners with major international shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, and EMS to offer fast shipping.
have stocked up hot sale items in the US, UK & &Canada & Australia Warehouse, which is more convenient for you. Free TAX, faster shipping at a cheaper price.

Your Address-Shipping Location-Delivery Estimated
United States-US-3-5 business days
Canada-CA-3-5 business days
United Kingdom-UK-3-5 business days
Europe-EU-3-5 business days
Australia-AU-3-5 business days
Germany-DE-3-5 business days
France-FR-3-5 business days
Spain-ES-3-5 business days

3. Order Processing Time
All orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays).
Thank you, I have placed an order and hope to receive it by next Tuesday. I have a party on Wednesday and want to use it to shoot event scenes.

WOW, this is the biggest discount I've seen this year😀🤔
EVO Nano+ Standard $480
EVO Nano+ Premium $640
EVO lite+ Standard $980
EVO lite+ Premium $1080
EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle $1800
EVO II Dual 640T Rugged Bundle $4800
------------------
I put the website link here, let's compare it quickly, there is a lower price, we can also share it together

Inddrones Black Friday

Autel Evo Drone dot com Black Friday Sale

NOTE From Moderators:
In the interest of clarity, like Autelp*lot dot com, the Autel Evo Drone dot com website, is simply another Chinese Autel distributor... with no greater association or connections to Autel Robotics than any other seller.
It’s a tad bit annoying they charge many SO much more now basically giving them away. This price fluctuation swaying so much does not make sense. They did this with the EVO 2 Pro on the go bundles too. I paid $1200 for mine new at B&H. Now they sell for $2500. None of this makes sense snd really prevents me from having confidence in buying anything else. I have a Lite+ and that’s my Autel drone until things level themselves out. Just way too all over the place as a company.

Reactions: SixStarsDrone
Sounds like V2 EVO owners will end up having to use an add on remote ID Module if Autel is not willing to support this through a firmware update.
which won't be dropping prices too much either. You just have to buy an add on module.. mostly for 107 use.

It’s a tad bit annoying they charge many SO much more now basically giving them away. This price fluctuation swaying so much does not make sense. They did this with the EVO 2 Pro on the go bundles too. I paid $1200 for mine new at B&H. Now they sell for $2500. None of this makes sense snd really prevents me from having confidence in buying anything else. I have a Lite+ and that’s my Autel drone until things level themselves out. Just way too all over the place as a company.
Prices went up for V2, and most was due to Covid stuff, inflation. The V1's that were really cheap were the E2 8K, and then the E2P single battery kits.. no case. I know I bought the 8K 2 years ago this timeframe for around 1050, and then E2P a week later on Cyber Week for around $1250. That was before the V2 rollout.
Prices in this post from this store are not AUTEL though, NOT B&H, and NOT Amazon. There are some 35% discounts Autel announced for BF deals though.

These prices in the post here are coming from another Chinese dist which means you may not have any warranty from Autel.
I would email Autel if any questions on these sales.

which won't be dropping prices too much either. You just have to buy an add on module.. mostly for 107 use.
Any idea about how this add-on module would work? Will it need to go in the same place as the RTK module, if so what does that mean for RTK users?

No. The module would be for all evo craft, not just enterprise.
I'm imagining a standalone module with it own battery that you simply velcro to the drone. Anyone seen any prototypes? Assuming there is no direct connection to the aircraft, I have no reason to believe Autel will make a better or less expensive RID module that any other manufacturer. Thoughts?

Reactions: curd1
I'm imagining a standalone module with it own battery that you simply velcro to the drone. Anyone seen any prototypes? Assuming there is no direct connection to the aircraft, I have no reason to believe Autel will make a better or less expensive RID module that any other manufacturer. Thoughts?
From what I've heard it'll be a small dongle that will go into the drone's usb port but I suspect it'll be more like Drone Tag's remote ID module that is already being sold.

Reactions: AirStag

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials