Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

It Finally Arrived!

Delta Blue

Reaction score
Website
lueb-art.pixels.com
sUAS License front blotted.jpg
I passed the test on February 22nd with an A and it seemed like forever waiting for the real thing. I didn't really feel like an authentic remote pilot with that printed out temporary thing. It feels really good and I am cracking open one of my best cold ones with wifey tonight! Cheers to all my X-Star brothers and sisters...

Congrats! The Feds almost take it up to the 120 day expiration of the temporary cert. Let me guess your Autel refund AMX card came first?

Reactions: Delta Blue
Congrats! The Feds almost take it up to the 120 day expiration of the temporary cert. Let me guess your Autel refund AMX card came first?
Yes! My rebate card came two or three weeks ago and I ordered the X-Star backpack with it. I've had that for a week or two. I retired from Civil Service including the USPS and Air Force so I know the Feds first hand...speed is not an issue with them.

Congratulations! :)
So I assume you have work aspirations lined up?
Yes, I do have aspirations, such as introducing my business to real estate, local government, construction, etc. I can also just do free lance aerial original art which is fun to do, and not worry about selling it online or in public.

Congratulations your officially official :cool:!! Now you may want to consider going to this FAA URL ( Airmen Certification ) and opt-out of having your address searchable by the general public. Once your on the site is will explain much better than I have here.

Reactions: Delta Blue

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials