Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is this legit? E2 drops from sky.

He went 57 meters, not feet. Other than that, second time I've heard of an Evo 2 doing the Karma. ??

The way it went to 0 like that, seems like it lost connection with the drone. Either he hit something or his battery came loose.

This is where the person was flying his drone. I cannot tell how high those trees are, but there is a possibility he crashed into one of them?

1590988040112.png

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
What app is being used in the video? That isn't the Explorer app, is it?

If, it is Explorer, it is the part which allows to replay the saved flights.

You are right. I thought it was an m next to the altitude, since it's a bit blurry, but upon closer inspection I see it's ft.

I thought that too at first, but then he said feet twice and i double checked ;-)

I guess it has nothing to do with the new firmware because i already put some flights on it and the bird is as stable as always. I tested collision avoidance yesterday and was very pleased with the results. The AE2 is very nervous when following, but maneuvers through oobstacles like a pro.

Reactions: Ansia
I updated mine before initial flights. Flew 4 batteries in the last two days, no issues. I have had update failures on DJI products after installing, with out of control results. It could update partially incomplete on the Autel, I thought I was done twice, but it needed more time...

I only have 1 flight onThe new latest firmware I did notice it was more accurate in Landing I tried Ludacris mode very fun to fly little choppy on turns and stops and starts. This is a new bird for me I’m used to flying non-intelligent drones a greater speeds. Older now and enjoy the self Stabilization. Maybe because I need stabilization! I’m going to do some research on the firmware it’s got me a little gun shy flying right now till I find out what’s happening I can’t afford to lose a drone or damage it.

When you’re EVO 2 was falling from the sky could you hear motors running or do you think motors were static I’m guessing you had the batteries charged the full it must be a new battery these birds had been out that long. I’ll be looking out for an update from you to see what caused the bird crash and was the battery injected when it hit the ground.

I only have 1 flight onThe new latest firmware I did notice it was more accurate in Landing I tried Ludacris mode very fun to fly little choppy on turns and stops and starts. This is a new bird for me I’m used to flying non-intelligent drones a greater speeds. Older now and enjoy the self Stabilization. Maybe because I need stabilization! I’m going to do some research on the firmware it’s got me a little gun shy flying right now till I find out what’s happening I can’t afford to lose a drone or damage it.

State Farm Ins about $60.00 annually, takes a lot of worry out of flying!

I checked the height and it's 57 ft. not meters (M). Usually, if it loses connection you'll get a warning that the connection between the RC and the aircraft has been terminated.?? **** happens but this is an xpensivev$$. Hope you had insurance. Be grateful for one thing, that you're dealing with AUtel. They are awesome.DJI on the other hand can be quite troublesome to deal with.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen