Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Is there a market for the Autel Evo II 640T v1 ?

Wid.Drone

Reaction score
I am measuring interest in my Autel 640T. I absolutely love it. However I bought it with the intention to do some roof survey and solar panel jobs. They have not worked out because honestly I haven't the time to commit. I am working with a couple of emergency service agencies in developing drone programs, so my own stuff is on the back burner. I'd be willing to sell for the right price and upgrade when I come back to my business. I have the fly more combo with the live deck. (YES THE LIVE DECK!) I'll post pictures in a follow up if I find interested parties.

I am measuring interest in my Autel 640T. I absolutely love it. However I bought it with the intention to do some roof survey and solar panel jobs. They have not worked out because honestly I haven't the time to commit. I am working with a couple of emergency service agencies in developing drone programs, so my own stuff is on the back burner. I'd be willing to sell for the right price and upgrade when I come back to my business. I have the fly more combo with the live deck. (YES THE LIVE DECK!) I'll post pictures in a follow up if I find interested parties.
I am sure you made a sizeable investment. The data you collect with it is valid and can be processed with FLIR Thermal Studio or similar, but the problem, as you know, is that it is v1. There never was/isn't/never will be any compatibility to that platform. As a stand alone unit it's fantastic. On the secondary market, best of luck - you might find someone, but anyone with $5K or more to spend on a thermal asset, imho, would buy a newer, supported version, or, dare I say, a DJI 3T. That being said, if your price tag is <$2k, you might get some interest. Just my opinion...

Reactions: drrags
I am sure you made a sizeable investment. The data you collect with it is valid and can be processed with FLIR Thermal Studio or similar, but the problem, as you know, is that it is v1. There never was/isn't/never will be any compatibility to that platform. As a stand alone unit it's fantastic. On the secondary market, best of luck - you might find someone, but anyone with $5K or more to spend on a thermal asset, imho, would buy a newer, supported version, or, dare I say, a DJI 3T. That being said, if your price tag is <$2k, you might get some interest. Just my opinion...
Thanks. Your honest opinion is appreciated!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58