Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ipad

rkyleh

Reaction score
I saw that the upgrade to the 11.2.5 software was official so like a dummy I upgraded. Drove out to the desert and could not connect AGGGHHHH. Crap, it was working perfectly before. After I got back and cooled down I deleted the Starlink and downloaded it again. Just got in from the back yard and it is working like a champ now. Now I can't go out for a couple of days. Nuts and it is a beautiful day today.

I saw that the upgrade to the 11.2.5 software was official so like a dummy I upgraded. Drove out to the desert and could not connect AGGGHHHH. Crap, it was working perfectly before. After I got back and cooled down I deleted the Starlink and downloaded it again. Just got in from the back yard and it is working like a champ now. Now I can't go out for a couple of days. Nuts and it is a beautiful day today.

Good info for others to consider.
About your beautiful day mine is sunny and 6°F. Not going out either to fly LOL

Good info for others to consider.
About your beautiful day mine is sunny and 6°F. Not going out either to fly LOL
Right now we are at 74, sunny, slight breeze. I think it will be hot enough to melt asphalt this summer I can't wait to get out of here.

giphy.gif

Reactions: KentA
I'm glad to hear you got that straightened out, I too have to step away sometimes and come back to it later when I find myself in that situation.

Had the same problem with my first flight after the 11.2.5 upgrade. All I had to do was soft reset the phone and it worked just fine.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE