Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

IOs 11.6 update

slvervper99

Reaction score
Hate to beat on the dead horse but we all know the problem IOs 11.2 update have caused and how long it took for this problem to be fixed. Then IOs 11.5 came out recently and fixed most of the problems but connection between the drone and the app was still twitchy, it was still showing the "battery being cold" but at the least the camera button started working again, I just recently updated to 11.6 and this seem to solve all of the issues the update 11.2 caused. So now I am a happy camper again. Hopefully this would not happen again in the future. But we shall see.

With ios 11.5 there were (still) more problems than just communicating with Starlink. There were numerous problems in all types of ios apps. There was a day when an Apple owner would justify paying twice as much for an iObject by saying it was immune to viruses, and that Apple never made mistakes. I wonder what justification they use today?

I think this is why Apple reorganized the S/W development team from top to bottom. Both the Mac OS & iOS. There have been poorly vetted updates for a couple of years now, and Apple’s heard an earful. Apple, via IBM, has made big gains in the Corporate arena in both computers and mobile. They won’t tolerate this crap. Steve Jobs would be going ballistic, but Tim Cook is, well, Tim Cook. Retirement can’t come soon enough...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert