Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Introducing: EVO GROOVE --- Hear the bigger picture.

:) It made me think about the elaborate steps I tried to get decent audio, using my iPhone to record waterfall sounds while hanging with one hand to a rock. Realizing how suicidally stupid that was, I started scouring the web for nature audio somebody else hung-on to a rock to get...

Reactions: Ansia
If this was a joke, it got me, they did spend quite a bit of time on this video for a joke. The microphone connector is taped to the side of the drone. The drone takes off on a angle?4045

Last edited:
Can the Evo even take off at that angle?
I was reading something on another thread about how you cannot hand launch the EVO because of the gimbal not being ready/level. Maybe you can launch after it has been set on a level ground and calibrated/turned on.

This was funny, even though I spoiled it by seeing all of the replies first... Happy April Fools!

While they are at it with the ad-on's and modifications...

I would like since the rear avoidance sensors do not work so great -- if they could mount a mirror or some mirrors on the Evo. lol Just point your camera in that direction and take a look behind you to double-check the surroundings. lol

April Fools!

After watching it got me to thinking about how you can't start the motors when not level. I set mine on a about a 2 inch angle and was able to start the motors but i didn't try a launch.

Attachments

• 1554132281844.jpg
    1554132281844.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: thomasr
After watching it got me to thinking about how you can't start the motors when not level. I set mine on a about a 2 inch angle and was able to start the motors but i didn't try a launch.

So you've noticed this too? I started and took of on an angle a few weeks ago -- didn't realize how bad I was leaning until I was looking at the video afterwards.

I was amazed it started -- much less took off. lol A few updates ago -- my Evo seemed like it used to care about being level -- not so much now.

Reactions: Wayne Maine
I just bought it on Amazon for 109.99. I will update my review

The whole time I'm thinking "how can you get decent environmental sound with the Evo buzzing all over the place... this makes no sense" Then Alejandro pops out with that grin...lol
Hear the bigger sound... I also thought it had something to do with them losing the laws suit to DJI.

If they can design propeller/blades that are 0 to 1 decibals (super quiet ) I would be all over that. Then maybe we can attach a microphone for.
All in all great April fool's joke

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34