Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Intelligent Modes

Derweissehai

Reaction score
Delete if not within the rules. With the intro of the new series of Drones to compete with the smaller DJI ones. I saw the intelligent modes will be updated. Now, will they also be updated to be useable on the EVO 2 V2 when the software pushes out for updates? Just curious.

Different app for nano/lite: Autel Sky.
Probably different flight controler (EVO runs on adruino "customized" by Autel).
Autel clearly distinguishes between "business" (evo ii pro / enterprise) and consumer (nano / lite) drones.
I assume EVO won't get nano / lite modes and vice versa. On Facebook, Autel confirmed in a comment that he did not intend to include, for example, mission / flight route planning in the new series.
Maintaining two applications ... bearing in mind the explorer problems from EVO I to this day ... Gonna be fun.
Gods save us 😁

Different app for nano/lite: Autel Sky.
Probably different flight controler (EVO runs on adruino "customized" by Autel).
Autel clearly distinguishes between "business" (evo ii pro / enterprise) and consumer (nano / lite) drones.
I assume EVO won't get nano / lite modes and vice versa. On Facebook, Autel confirmed in a comment that he did not intend to include, for example, mission / flight route planning in the new series.
Maintaining two applications ... bearing in mind the explorer problems from EVO I to this day ... Gonna be fun.
Gods save us 😁
I was thinking the same thing after reading some YT comments from others about the support side of Autel for their drones in certain software, but wanted to get a consensus on here rather than just taking it at face value and thinking they "might". But distinguishing between business and consumer is good for the entire line itself actually and the business model.:eek:

I think there will be some overlap where it makes sense. however, I understand if some of the prosumer type features don't make it into the consumer drones and vice versa. I don't understand missions because those could be simple and used for repeated, precision flights. regular customers want to plan and it's not all about piloting a drone in realtime. maybe they will call it something else and introduce a scaled down version with rounded corners, call it quick-trip....but it doubt it since so many here have railed on missions so badly that the evos can't fly a smooth mission, why put that stigma on their new drones? can you imagine the nano hesitating and squaring off corners! lol. if the new drones get asteroid, I don't need that in my evo2. just saying.

Reactions: Derweissehai
I've heard the complaints about stopping at the way points. They should make it to where it just continues on the course without interruption. I do hope that is a an issue they resolve with the waypoint planning to make smoother transition corners when the turns happen!

Reactions: JDtheDJ
Am I the only one who wants to see a GPS tracking mode on the EVO II? It's one thing I miss from my Yuneec Typhoon H, along with its Curved Cable Cam missions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials