Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

In and Around the Lake

Nice video but this is kind of really weird. I have high speed internet and can watch most 2 K videos with out a problem. I tried to watch your video that was 1080P60 and it was jerky and un watch able until I set it to 720P60 and then it was smooth. Never had that problem before with just normal video.

It looked fine on my end I think.
Tell you what though OP. You would not catch me flying that close to water LOL! :eek:
You got bigger nuggets than I do lol.

He's some 5-7 feet above water. There is plenty of space for error. Just make sure to turn off VPS and you will be fine. I've done it on top of the ocean, which has waves. Now that is nerve wracking.

Reactions: Tufargon
Very NICE !
Two things....
One I wish the EVO would be able to make smoother turns instead of the jerky quick transitions,
and
Two...I like watching these videos and try and figure out where the pilot was standing/flying from !

Very NICE !
Two things....
One I wish the EVO would be able to make smoother turns instead of the jerky quick transitions,
and
Two...I like watching these videos and try and figure out where the pilot was standing/flying from !
It can be done. You just need to practice your hand coordination.

I am visible at the end, on shore behind a tree. :) I wasn't hiding, just using the shade for better viewing.

I was trying to be smooth, but there were a few points where I got nervous about possible bushes, especially in the swampy bays. There's a noticeable video lag, I found.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d