Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Image transmission lost

Jouk

Reaction score
Hi all, I have problems in video 4K and image transmission. When I change frame rate into 4K video settings, image transmission is lost and screen app turns gray, however, telemetry is ok and controller is connected to dron. If I change frame rate in controller without mobile, drone works fine too and image don't lost. This error don't seems to happen in other resolutions.

I have last app and firmware version. In previous versions I did not have this problem.

Thanks.

Hi all, I have problems in video 4K and image transmission. When I change frame rate into 4K video settings, image transmission is lost and screen app turns gray, however, telemetry is ok and controller is connected to dron. If I change frame rate in controller without mobile, drone works fine too and image don't lost. This error don't seems to happen in other resolutions.

I have last app and firmware version. In previous versions I did not have this problem.

Thanks.
What kind of phone?

It could be that your devices can't handle the 1080p image in the app. I don't have Android devices so can't provide more advice.

It could be that your devices can't handle the 1080p image in the app. I don't have Android devices so can't provide more advice.
Before update, I didn't have any problem. If I near of drone, I can change framerate and it works fine sometimes.

This error is quite strange.

I had the same problem. I cleared the cache and data of the Autel Explorer application and the program stopped freezing.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller