Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I'm not leaving you !!

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good morning all from France ..
Since 3 months the French justice, confiscated me, my EVO, my X-Star, my computers my hard disks and my usb keys.
I spent 9:00 am in police custody and it was very hard!
I am being prosecuted, for not respecting the laws in force, and for having endangered the life of several people!
I filmed the fireworks on July 14, a symbol of freedom in France!
But here it is forbidden to fly at night ..
Don't worry, I'm fine!
My new passion and it's so COOL

Last edited:
Since 3 months the French justice, confiscated me, my EVO, my X-Star, my computers my hard disks and my usb keys.
I am being prosecuted, for not respecting the laws in force, and for having endangered the life of several people!
Don't worry, I'm fine!
@Franlac Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I hope you get through the situation and get your gear back. Good luck.

Reactions: Franlac
You are right, continue your hobby, do not let yourself down.
Anyway, give news from time to time about your business, Franlac.
Good luck, also.

I hope they give you back your drones... Looks like France is very tough with drones law... they don't play around with it.

@Franlac Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I hope you get through the situation and get your gear back. Good luck.
How could they confiscate your computers and your other drone? I could understand confiscating the drone you were flying at the time. WHY your computer? and other related hardware. something is very wrong. they want the data = WHY? maybe you filmed something.

I hope they give you back your drones... Looks like France is very tough with drones law... they don't play around with it.
Yes you are reason .
European laws will become very strict in 2020 and the "DGAC" it's similar to your FAA in north America!
And I got caught, they will use my case to make an example !

How could they confiscate your computers and your other drone? I could understand confiscating the drone you were flying at the time. WHY your computer? and other related hardware. something is very wrong. they want the data = WHY? maybe you filmed something.
It is complicated for me to explain to you what happened to me, and that you understand!
because I do not speak very well in English ..

France is an entirely different culture than North America. Since I have relatives there, I’ve gone often enough to get used to it, kind of... I love the country, but there are strong Gov’t controls on far more aspects of life than across the pond. All retailers can only have ”sales” during two 6-week periods a year, (winter/summer) the dates chosen by the Gov’t. No exceptions. Driving laws are very strict, huge penalties and insurance increases if you speed (until you cross into Italy or Germany, lol)

It’s no surprise France would have very, very strict drone laws...

Gee wizz, I find it ironic that you were filming a celebration of freedom, and your freedom was taken away for that cause :eek:
Sorry about your troubles, sure hope you get the equipment back, I enjoyed many of your videos.
Good luck.

Reactions: Rorysee and Ansia
Gee wizz, I find it ironic that you were filming a celebration of freedom, and your freedom was taken away for that cause :eek:
Sorry about your troubles, sure hope you get the equipment back, I enjoyed many of your videos.
Good luck.
Merci Beaucoup, make a vidéo it's for me my life existence after a lot of family probléme, like a resurection to share my country and my passion an give you Many emotions !

Reactions: butch
France is an entirely different culture than North America. Since I have relatives there, I’ve gone often enough to get used to it, kind of... I love the country, but there are strong Gov’t controls on far more aspects of life than across the pond. All retailers can only have ”sales” during two 6-week periods a year, (winter/summer) the dates chosen by the Gov’t. No exceptions. Driving laws are very strict, huge penalties and insurance increases if you speed (until you cross into Italy or Germany, lol)

It’s no surprise France would have very, very strict drone laws...
Not just the drones all the Rc Plane are concerned by this news laws !
it is so sade for all thousand people than me who like this Hobbys !

Don't worry, I'm fine!
Do you have gov on your airplanes? Good luck!

• Sad

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d