Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

If I use autel evo in China mainland, what standards will it implement? CE or FCC?

lmrhero

Reaction score
If I use autel evo in China mainland, what standards will it implement? CE or FCC?
In addition, after I return to China, can I buy evo accessories in China? Because I know that autel is headquartered in Shenzhen, China.

If in mainland China the default signal is CE, then the Evo will switch to CE once it picks up the coordinates.

Although Autel Intelligent Technogies Corp is from China, Autel Robotics is a US based branch, therefore you will not be able to get support or buy from them directly, however you will find ebay sellers that will ship to China.

If in mainland China the default signal is CE, then the Evo will switch to CE once it picks up the coordinates.

Although Autel Intelligent Technogies Corp is from China, Autel Robotics is a US based branch, therefore you will not be able to get support or buy from them directly, however you will find ebay sellers that will ship to China.
It's a pity, I prefer the FCC standard.

You will find that most drone companies set their drones this way. So no matter which drone you get, you will probably face the same results.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan