Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I'd like to introduce...Jack & his new home

We'll have to time test if the case sticker stays on or not and for how long. But in the interim...Hells yeah! ;)

"Viewer"??? You mean, my phone?! ;)

Charger stays at home unless I'm overnighting somewhere...I have 3 batteries. ;)

Extra props are in the slot on the far left in the black bag they came in.

Really nice, can also double as a launch pad. Not sure If I would feel comfortable trying to land on it.

Reactions: KentA
Really nice, can also double as a launch pad. Not sure If I would feel comfortable trying to land on it.
Thankyou! And I hand catch for landings. ;)

As for a launch pad, these things don't like metal (case is aluminum) as it throws the compass off, so I wouldn't recommend using a metal case for a launching pad.

that's good to know, Thank You. What about taking off from the top of a vehicle. Sometime when I fly my Yuneec, I take off from the roof of my truck.

Thankyou! And I hand catch for landings. ;)

As for a launch pad, these things don't like metal (case is aluminum) as it throws the compass off, so I wouldn't recommend using a metal case for a launching pad.
Since aluminum does not attract a magnet, how does it effect a compass?

that's good to know, Thank You. What about taking off from the top of a vehicle. Sometime when I fly my Yuneec, I take off from the roof of my truck.
Really?! And no issues? No warnings? The compass isn't affected? You got bigger kahones than I, to do that. ;)

Sweet! I've been thinking about trying the Yuneec, but the thing is so darn large.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg