Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I was disappointed in Autel

TopGun76

Reaction score
I live in Hungary..My distributor sent my drone 5 weeks ago for warranty repair to Germany service..No response for 5 weeks...My distributor sent 2 E-mail,that how is the drone..No answer...Thy are is not correct...

Autel has no customer service support or service repair interest. I sent my Evo Thermal drone in with multiple issues even after having a Autel rep verify the issues and was told they couldn’t find anything wrong with the drone. After numerous emails they sent it back with more issues than when I sent it to them originally. They suggested buying an upgrade to the new Evo Max N. No mention there is now a geofencing for international countries and they knew I traveled using drones. I took the drone to Australia to do a workshop demonstrating the drone and it won’t even start. I was in Australia for just over a week and Autel could not respond or able to unlock the geofencing. Cost me thousands of dollars. Their response- they would give me some slight discount on future purchases! Why the hell would I want to spend any more money with Autel

Autel cost me money reputation all the while I was trying to promote Autel products as a great tool for conservation only to be let down time and time again. Only to come to reality that they simply don’t care

There are a number of drone dealers that no longer recommend Autel to customers and clients
They also have better mark ups on DJI and can sell a ton more accessories....
DJI forum is moderated like crazy and most bad CS reports get removed, the same with their FB group.

Reactions: rcee
I live in Hungary..My distributor sent my drone 5 weeks ago for warranty repair to Germany service..No response for 5 weeks...My distributor sent 2 E-mail,that how is the drone..No answer...Thy are is not correct...
Can't believe that. If send to Germany, you or your ''dealer'' is able to follow the repair process online once the ticket is created:

you have a contract with your distributor whom you purchased the device from. They are responsible for the repair. üdv.
*edit: I'm not an autel fanboy, sold my Autel uas and bought a dji instead. it was a good decision

Last edited:
Reactions: Lmccaskill
you have a contract with your distributor whom you purchased the device from. They are responsible for the repair. üdv.
*edit: I'm not an autel fanboy, sold my Autel uas and bought a dji instead. it was a good decision
I bought it directly from Autel since they offered me in upgrade for the Evo Thermal that they couldn’t seem to fix the issues it was having after having the drone for weeks evaluating it! Sent it back with more problems than when I originally sent it to them to repair. This was all after an Autel rep have seen the issues

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyMajka