Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I need ribbon cable for evo gimbal

They don’t seem to service Autel drones. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of for the cable does anyone know the technical name of it ?

They don’t seem to service Autel drones. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of for the cable does anyone know the technical name of it ?

Looking over his Ebay listings he does have EVO parts for sale. I did not see the part you need but if I was you I would email him and see if he might have a old broken gimble that he could strip out the part for you. Worth a try I would say.
Autel will not just sell you any parts unless you send it in for repair. Might be another option. Sometimes they cover shipping both ways even if its not under warranty.

Have you tried Thunder...Thunder.....THUNDERDRONES....HOOOO!
Lame jokes aside. Call then up. Maybe they can help. They told another Autel member that they do indeed service those drones.

This is something should be serious for the autel drones. Most Drone repairs shops refused to repair the drone ; not because they don't know just because they cannot order the parts. It also keeps many new buyers and repeat buyers who upgrade their toys , you wouldn't invest $2000 into a toy you cannot repair at local repair shop or cannot find parts for repair. Most of the teck repair shops do not recomment buy evo for the same reason. I know international shipping is expensive and many times damages the products as well.

A friend gave me his evo 1 because of the same part, autel wanted me to send him the drone to do an evaluation and repair it and it was more expensive to do all that logistics than to sell and send the spare part. I would like to know if Whiteboirobb managed to get it, if so where he went or to post the link where he got it.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials