Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I need Help ( problem resolved) !!

Franlac

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone
I need your help!
I am looking for a radio controller for a "X-star wifi" !!!
If you have one or if you know someone who sells it.
I am interested Thank you_DSC0641.JPG_DSC0640.JPG

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ansia
I've been looking around, but can only find controllers dor the XSP. Have you tried contacting Autel to see if they are willing to repair it?

Thank you for your answer Ansia
But i do not know if the radio X-Star premium is identical to that of X-Star WIFI ???

No it is not. The frequency is different. You might be able to change out the WiFi board from your old one to the premium but there is no guaranty that it will work.
Autel might have a old one laying around that they might sell you as used. Can't hurt to ask.

If the LCD is the only part that broke from your RC, perhaps the Premium controller LCD might work as well? I doubt Autel would install a different LCD for the different models.

No it is not. The frequency is different. You might be able to change out the WiFi board from your old one to the premium but there is no guaranty that it will work.
Autel might have a old one laying around that they might sell you as used. Can't hurt to ask.
thank you Augustine
i asked the question to Autel support ... i'm wait !

I have an extra LCD screen you can have from an old XSP RC that was given to me for parts. I broke the left stick (while flying!), and looked on Craigslist for parts. Unfortunately, it’s in Arizona, and I won’t be there until mid-September. If you still need it then, let me know.

I have an extra LCD screen you can have from an old XSP RC that was given to me for parts. I broke the left stick (while flying!), and looked on Craigslist for parts. Unfortunately, it’s in Arizona, and I won’t be there until mid-September. If you still need it then, let me know.
Ohhhhh, if those pins are broken on the board, that’s a whole different situation.....

Ohhhhh, if those pins are broken on the board, that’s a whole different situation.....
Thank you so much Hilo
Autel asks me to send the radio for repair, but the cost of repairs + the shipping costs are too important from europe.
The radio works well and with the tablet, I have no problem.
I will keep it like this!

Thank you so much Hilo
Autel asks me to send the radio for repair, but the cost of repairs + the shipping costs are too important from europe.
The radio works well and with the tablet, I have no problem.
I will keep it like this!
If you find someone who knows how to weld electronics. He will be able to repair your controller and locally. Usually a drone repair store should be able to do this.

I wish I could find a ribbon cable & elbow mount for my camera on my Xstar premium

Hello everyone
I need your help!
I am looking for a radio controller for a "X-star wifi" !!!
If you have one or if you know someone who sells it.
I am interested Thank youView attachment 4786View attachment 4787
Just saw this. you can go to someone that solders SMD can help you. or go to youtube and search SMD soldering.

Reactions: Franlac

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials