Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

I can't show 60 fps on my computer . . .

Here's the problem. If I shoot in 1080 at 60 fps, I can't get my computer to show the video. Well, it does but it is jittery. But, on my wife's computer just across the room, she can show them just fine, and on my laptop I can watch them, but not on MY computer. Grrr. I'm running Windows 7.

I can also show the 60 fps vids on our Samsung SHD TV with no problem.

I don't even attempt any of the 4K stuff (which shows up as only a colored thin line at the top of the screen)

When I bought this Dell XPS Desktop with an Intel Core i7 Processor with 8 GB of memory in 2011, I wanted it so I could do video work. All seemed well back then. My wife's Dell (bought the same day) is an Inspiron one, which has the drives built into the monitor.

I recently went to my video card's website and found out there was an upgrade to the software for it. I downloaded it, installed it, and 'enjoyed' absolutely no difference. Grrr.

My question is, do you think I should look into a new video card for my computer? One with more pizazz? I'm not interested in buying a new computer - not just for this anyway. :mad:
download VLC and view smoothly.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy