Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hurricane Ian Inbound for Tampa FL - EVO II 6K

herein2021

Reaction score
I couldn't resist taking a few storm panoramas as hurricane Ian arrives to Tampa FL. The following panos are 3 shot panos taken with the EVO II 6K and post processed in LR, PTGui, and Paint.NET using my usual pano workflow.

Downtown Tampa FL - Tuesday, 27 Sept 2022

Project-09272022-AP-HurricaneIan (5) Panorama.jpg

2 Miles offshore - Tuesday, 27 Sept 2022

Project-09272022-AP-HurricaneIan (13) Panorama.jpg

nice pics but we are all praying for the people in florida everywhere across the state; from up here things don't look so good for the state. 🌧️

Reactions: herein2021
nice pics but we are all praying for the people in florida everywhere across the state; from up here things don't look so good for the state. 🌧️

The news really tends to overhype these things just like everything else. I've been through 3 hurricanes now in FL and each one was just a lot of rain. The worst part about them is the loss of power for days afterwards. If you don't live right on the water or in a flood zone, power loss and gas scarcity are worse than the actual storm.

let us know when your in the eye, then send up the bird

Looks like it is going south of me, I am not equipped or experienced at doing the storm chasing thing so I think I'll stay put, but if the eye was going to pass right above me I would definitely have sent the drone up to get some pictures of that.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials