Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Howdy from Hanover, PA

Welcome
I'm no where near Hanover, PA so suggesting places to fly I can't :)
Just make sure you are not breaking any city\State laws as it seems everyday more and more are coming out.

As for editing software I use CyberLink PowerDirector. Its not free but is very easy to use and has a short learning curve. Handles 4K video well also. Most times it is on sale.

+1 on the Welcome, +1 on Cyberlink, and I lived in Gettysburg until I was 7, but that was a few decades ago, so no flying site suggestions from me either! :)

Nice Bike! I've been practice flying from my backyard, & also some of the local recreation parks, and schools, & haven't been hassled at all. :) I've added the Air map to my pad; & am going to try some of the places that show as no restrictions. Really want to get some scenic video for my use. This drone is a very stable camera/video platform!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. If your new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

I have a friend that lives in New Oxford that has been flying around Codorus Lake and the quarry in Hanover. Unless this is you Stan... Is this you Stan??? lol

Hello to anyone in/around Hanover, PA!!
Any suggestions for places to fly?

Also, any recommendations for video software/apps to edit X Star Premium videos?
hey! Greetings from Carroll County, Md. I go to the Mannheim Adventure Park.

Be careful with PA State Parks. There are six state parks where drone flying is permitted (Codorus isn't one of them). I'd be careful around Codorus anyway with the eagles that are nesting around there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58