Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How many batteries are you getting?

Are you sure it comes with the multi-charging hub? BHPhoto listed it that way for awhile then pulled the listing and replaced it with a no-hub listing and higher price. Also, the 1UpDrones ad listed it incorrectly but when I asked, they responded that there is no hub or car charger in the 6K Pro bundle. They sent me this updated packing list:

View attachment 6875

It’s still on their site as the higher price with the charging hub included. If it shows up without the charging hub I’ll make a stink about it.

It’s still on their site as the higher price with the charging hub included. If it shows up without the charging hub I’ll make a stink about it.
Yah, I see that; it still includes charging HUB and car charger. I would complain too if they aren't included. Make a print of the ad.

Reactions: easyheimer
Yah, I see that; it still includes charging HUB and car charger. I would complain too if they aren't included. Make a print of the ad.

Yep. Took several screenshots! Thanks for looking out! I’ll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Rubik3x
Will this fit your drone and everything you mentioned?
No the bag is not that big, this drone folded will not fit in there, if it did then yeah this bag is really spacious but not tall enough. For what you want you should probably consider this one Autel Robotics EVO II Carry Bag. I usually transport my drone unfolded and ready to fly , so all I needed was a bag to hold the accesories .

Reactions: House Forasken
I'm hoping when this shipping/logistics nightmare of getting products to the US, I will have 3 (+1 with the standalone 8K model). All dealers were in a pre-order mode. When I placed orders (and because the vendors did not have in stock yet), I had a couple of vendors canceled and refunded my pre-orders. So I been constantly re-ordering through different dealers. Even Autel Robotics has not updated their Site yet (this pandemic is brutal where shipping/buying anything online is concerned).

Last edited:
On some sites, the deadlines which were still 5 to 10 days have just gone from 20 to 25 days.
I think if it continues, we can hope to have it for Christmas.

Reactions: Autel Del

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy