Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

How do i use crystalsky monitor at evo2pro v2?

Yong

Reaction score
Please.. Help me.
Not running explorer app at crystalsky monitor.
My drone is evo2 pro v2.

I don't have the v2 drone but im pretty sure the c.s. usage is identical for the v1 and the v2 therefore when you are researching, feel free to observe the instructions which reference the earlier versions.

Reactions: PingSpike
Please try a few searches, there are multiple threads on this subject already.
Thanks for your kind reply.
Tried several times but same result.
I can't find any examples of success in V2.
Links please if possible.

I don't have the v2 drone but im pretty sure the c.s. usage is identical for the v1 and the v2 therefore when you are researching, feel free to observe the instructions which reference the earlier versions.

you will not find any examples of success with v2 because any example you might find will not reference either v1 or v2 because they are identical. therefore you should omit the version when you search. and whatever you find, go ahead and apply it to whatever equipment you have; it will work. I'll check into the links (even though I have retired my c.s. equipment) but when you check again, focus on YouTube since those video instructions are the most comprehensive. thanks for reminding me about c.s. since I may have to break out the c.s. again for future autel drones that are not compatible with the s.c.

Reactions: Drkft and PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials