Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hi from Australia

Thanks for the heads up Anzacjack, I was just about to purchase from overseas. At last some one in Oz has sharpened their pricing pencil.

Welcome to the forum. I have several Aussie friends on another forum. I always look forward to pictures and dialogue from Down Under.

Adelaide based here, got my EVO 2 Pro a few weeks back and am loving it. I just did the updates to the latest firmware and have zero problems after the annoyance of the constant compass error and EMF warnings of the last couple of weeks! I'll be flying her indoors tomorrow for the first time, so I'm thankful for the advances in this regards within the firmware recently.

Reactions: AussieCate
Pulled the trigger and bought an EVO2 pro rugged kit from Perth Drone Shop (thanks Anzacjack) . As previously said, they really looked after me and were very helpful with a problem I thought I had. Highly recommend them. So went through all the upgrades and calibrations today and had a couple of very windy flights, which the EVO handled easily. I definitely needed this forum for help with the calibrations.

well done billyand222, welcome to the club. Yes the fellas in Perth seem to be very helpful and looked after me also. Its good to see someone offering some competition here in Australia, All the big players are all in locksetp when it comes to prices.

Two month new owner from the southern end of Lake Macquarie. Evo Pro II V2 on Android phone ATM. Want better nits like the DJI smart controller on the P4P Pro plus

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials