Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Here are more images that the evo do exists

Lol I know but remember my source told me it's all about the clearance from Google and apple stores I don't think apple have cleared it yet I think they are waiting for apple because the Android it's already clear but not live but let's give it time also remember we still have to wait till autel ship to retailers or they can be waiting on all retailers to get the evo then they will say ok time to release it press the go button a lot of things might be happening at least we know it's this month

If it was quality then why did the guy who won one get his already? You would think they would want his to be as good as everyones else would you not think?
I have mines on pre-order paid full with 2 extra batteries and I am not really complaining to be honest I am really not a fan of any other drone company I am happy with what Autel has I am very anxious to fly but hey this is the month I won't give them past this month if not I will then definitely be upset

Lol only if even knew what I know behind the scenes always remember guys "NDA"

I don't understand, the UPS has the package still in transit, not delivered till Monday 6-11. So, what are the pictures of? As of 6-11 8.08PST no app in Google Play.

Today is the DAY!!!!!!
I just got the call from Drone Works.

Paid the final invoice.
Only $12 shipping,,, must be coming from Seattle

My Autel Evo is on it's way!!!!!

To ME!

It will be shipping shortly. Good enough for me!

Today is the DAY!!!!!!

Paid the final invoice.

To ME!

From who?

Today is the DAY!!!!!!

Paid the final invoice.

To ME!

You are just being asked to pay up. No shipping till the 25th. That is my understanding from Autel.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791