Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Help Please Battery Updates

Ballrog

Reaction score
Hi All

Thanks in advance for any help.

So I just updated to the new v1.3.26 and It worked fine on both the Drone and the Battery. My question is how do I update my other batteries? If I install my next battery it say it is the old firmware but has no option to update it.

I have read that you need to go into the SD card on delete the word OLD from firmware on SD but when I check my SD card I see no Firmware folder??? To make matters worse there is no download for firmware on the website?

Thanks
Daniel

Hi All

Thanks in advance for any help.

So I just updated to the new v1.3.26 and It worked fine on both the Drone and the Battery. My question is how do I update my other batteries? If I install my next battery it say it is the old firmware but has no option to update it.

I have read that you need to go into the SD card on delete the word OLD from firmware on SD but when I check my SD card I see no Firmware folder??? To make matters worse there is no download for firmware on the website?

Thanks
Daniel
Answered before in the FW thread :)
Insert battery boot everything, return to the main menu and update will be offered, you will lose 7% of battery updating.

Answered before in the FW thread :)
Insert battery boot everything, return to the main menu and update will be offered, you will lose 7% of battery updating.
Hi Lifeisfun

Thank you for this. I must have missed that thread :)

I had tried everything apart from going back to main menu but that is now working so thank you again.

Daniel

Apparently there was a mechanism to update only the battery FW in the last round of enhancements but I do not know how to invoke that option. I was able to update the battery FW's but i had to run the full update each time.

Apparently there was a mechanism to update only the battery FW in the last round of enhancements but I do not know how to invoke that option. I was able to update the battery FW's but i had to run the full update each time.
No, it did not work

I think you are correct, I assumed the update process would look to see what only the battery was out of date and run that process but looks like it still runs the full package as usual.. this will be fixed in the future I suspect.
Yeah, no big deal, just do it home if you like to fly with full battery.
Also waiting to see if the automatic discharge works

And now for something slightly different, to paraphrase John Cleese
I just updated the firmware on my Nano+. All went well except that one of three batteries isn't updating. Two of them are on 1.3.11.0 and one will not budge off 1.3.9.0.
Thoughts?

And now for something slightly different, to paraphrase John Cleese
I just updated the firmware on my Nano+. All went well except that one of three batteries isn't updating. Two of them are on 1.3.11.0 and one will not budge off 1.3.9.0.
Thoughts?
It doesn't offer you the update or how it fails?

It doesn't offer you the update or how it fails?
It doesn't offer the update. One battery updated with the Nano and RC, the second battery updated when I powered up the Nano with it, but with the third battery - nothing.

It doesn't offer the update. One battery updated with the Nano and RC, the second battery updated when I powered up the Nano with it, but with the third battery - nothing.
Did you follow how to upgrade extra battery in the latest FW thread?
Insert new battery let everything boot then click the A logo in the left top corner to return to the main Menu and it will offer you the update

Last edited:
Reactions: MichaelJ
Insert new battery let everything boot then click the A logo in the left top corner to return to the main Menu and it will offer you the update
Can confirm that this works as described, finally have all batteries up to date. 👍

Reactions: FOUNDRYRATJIM
For the second of may batteries the nano+ went trough the full FW upgrade process, but for the third it updated only the battery for couple of seconds, but I didn't understand what trigger only battery update.

Thanks - I'll file that away for future reference. It did finally update the battery, but it did a complete firmware update to do it.

Reactions: lifeisfun

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials