Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Spokane

Is there anybody flying in the spokane area? I'm new with the XSP and would like to find new flying friends
Thanks John
Hey, I live in Chattaroy, and just found this XSP forum last week. I am also pretty new to UAV flying. I know 2 other people with XSPs, and that caught my attention over a Mavic Pro. I have had my drone for about 3 weeks and am loving it! I have 4.3 hours in 41 flights over 22 miles :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey, I live in Chattaroy, and just found this XSP forum last week. I am also pretty new to UAV flying. I know 2 other people with XSPs, and that caught my attention over a Mavic Pro. I have had my drone for about 3 weeks and am loving it! I have 4.3 hours in 41 flights over 22 miles :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hey nice to hear from you, I live on the northside near the Onion Restaurant would enjoy flying some day.
John

Hey guys I'm in Spokane.
Ive got a place up north on Lake Cocolalla that's pretty fun to fly near Sandpoint.

I currently live on the Northside as well, Near Northtown and a place in Post Falls. Ive got XSP, and a few FPV racers.....if yall swing that way =)

Hey guys I'm in Spokane.
Ive got a place up north on Lake Cocolalla that's pretty fun to fly near Sandpoint.

I currently live on the Northside as well, Near Northtown and a place in Post Falls. Ive got XSP, and a few FPV racers.....if yall swing that way =)
Hello I'm spokane northside too, got an xps and always looking for a new place to fly. Still very new at it but love to fly the pumpkin
I'm john

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d