Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Poland :)

KamilK

Reaction score
Hi,

I've just got my Evo 2 Pro this evening. Since it is my birthday, detached the propellers and had a trip around the Autel Explorer.... I like products being under development :) My first, most, the most of all thing to change is the settings of photo and video modes should be saved separately. I am a photographer with 16 years experience. I need to have video settings different and photo settings different. I believe it will get the update some day. Still, not having the drone in the air I really like it :)

Greetz to everone :)

Kamil

Hi Kamil, I am really enjoying my EVO 2 pro. Take your time learning. Stay away from Ludicrous mode at first. Many people complain about the flying characteristics coming from other drone manufacturers. I flew DJI before, and it is much different. But with a little practice and the right settings I have become comfortable with the flight characteristics. It's very capable. Enjoy and hello Poland.

Reactions: KamilK
Hi,

I've just got my Evo 2 Pro this evening. Since it is my birthday, detached the propellers and had a trip around the Autel Explorer.... I like products being under development :) My first, most, the most of all thing to change is the settings of photo and video modes should be saved separately. I am a photographer with 16 years experience. I need to have video settings different and photo settings different. I believe it will get the update some day. Still, not having the drone in the air I really like it :)

Greetz to everone :)

Kamil

Welcome Kamil! Congrats on the recent acquisition of the EVO II Pro and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ? See you around the forum.

Reactions: KamilK

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials