Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from NC

slimjimtell

Reaction score
got my first XSP, ordered from Amazon. Two days in...one motor went FUBAR. Two parts came out, a brass bushing and the C-Clip that holds the black cover part that the prop attaches to. The entire black cover came off which would allow the prop to come flying off during flight.

Called Autel to discuss my options. 1 return to Amazon and get another one was their best option. I ended up returning it for full credit. Went to Best Buy and bought another one the same night. Could NOT be a day without it!!!!!!!

I chalked it up to just one bad drone. Autel was baffled by it and had never heard of this.

So, I have a new drone that is perfect and back up and running. LOVE this thing. So happy with it.

Glad you were not dishearten by one bad drone! Autel is a great company. Every time I've sent them an email i have gotten a response very quickly.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja