Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello From Kentucky!!!

medic265

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Greg and I'm checking in from Kentucky. I've had my X-Star Premium about 3 months now and I absolutely love it! I've got other drones but it's my go-to drone for it's ease of operation and outstanding abilities!

I also have a Yuneec Typhoon, one of those little Syma X5's and I'm building a custom 8-motored quad as a heavy lifter...

I also have a Bixler 2 airplane set up for long range, a Flyzone Calypso powered glider, a small Piper J3 Cub, a Mikey's RC FPV V3 (scratchbuilt from dollar tree foam board), and I'm finishing a FPV49 V3 (also made from dollar tree foam board) that has a KFM4 design.

For the ground I have an electric Traxxas Stampede, a nitro Traxxas Revo 3.3, a nitro Redcat Racing Monsoon XTR and lastly a Redcat Racing Lightening EPX drift car.

Needless to say I enjoy RC......

At the moment I'm gathering parts to build a ground station which will include a 19" screen, a 9" screen, DVR, antenna tracking, and several other neat goodies to make FPV much cooler.

I look forward to helping out where I can and learning from everyone here.

Cheers
Greg

Hello,

My name is Greg and I'm checking in from Kentucky. I've had my X-Star Premium about 3 months now and I absolutely love it! I've got other drones but it's my go-to drone for it's ease of operation and outstanding abilities!

I also have a Yuneec Typhoon, one of those little Syma X5's and I'm building a custom 8-motored quad as a heavy lifter...

I also have a Bixler 2 airplane set up for long range, a Flyzone Calypso powered glider, a small Piper J3 Cub, a Mikey's RC FPV V3 (scratchbuilt from dollar tree foam board), and I'm finishing a FPV49 V3 (also made from dollar tree foam board) that has a KFM4 design.

For the ground I have an electric Traxxas Stampede, a nitro Traxxas Revo 3.3, a nitro Redcat Racing Monsoon XTR and lastly a Redcat Racing Lightening EPX drift car.

Needless to say I enjoy RC......

At the moment I'm gathering parts to build a ground station which will include a 19" screen, a 9" screen, DVR, antenna tracking, and several other neat goodies to make FPV much cooler.

I look forward to helping out where I can and learning from everyone here.

Cheers
Greg

Hi Greg,
Wow, your toy collection beats mine 50 to 1.I am in Berea. Perhaps we can fly together with my other friend who is also outfitted with his P4 stuff.

Till then,
Al

Hey Big Al,
I'm just a little south of you in the big metropolis of Barbourville. I'd love to get together some time (after it warms up a bit....lol). I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes from you.

Greg

Hey Big Al,
I'm just a little south of you in the big metropolis of Barbourville. I'd love to get together some time (after it warms up a bit....lol). I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes from you.

Greg

That sounds great. Perhaps when the weather gets warmer, we can meet somewhere in London area and fly around there.

Thanks again,

Al

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome:) Yes, thats the key to this hobby...
Read ,read and keep on reading:)

Thanks
Al

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d